Monday, August 26, 2013

Make it Monday...Put a Pom Pom on it!

Are you familiar with the phrase..."put a bird on it"?


 Well, I'm pretty sure the new catchphrase is about to become "put a pom pom on it".

You can put them on anything...

throw pillows

blankets

stools

...

baby heads

I predict a pom-pocalypse in the near future!
And you know what, I'm totally fine with it because I LOVE POM POMS!   Pom poms are rad!   I don't care how old or refined you are...pom pom's make people smile and want to skip around like a little, school people.  And that's a great way to feel if you ask me.

For those of you who have never made a pom pom before, it is pretty much a no brainer.
But, if you want a great in depth video tutorial go here.


And just for fun, here's what I "put a pom pom on".

Curtains




Pillows



Blankets


Or just as

Filler

Does it look like a clown just threw up in here?
Who cares, because pom pom's are rad.

All right, hurry along now and "put a pom pom on something"!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.