Friday, August 23, 2013

Fabulous Find Friday...you did what with that napkin?

I've said before how much I love cloth napkins.  Rarely do I actually use them for their intended purpose, but I love them for making accent pillows.

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time finding accent pillows.  It's just something I'm really picky about.  But with cloth napkins, my options are significantly expanded.  I have been able to find some really fabulous prints and patterns in napkins, that I haven't ever found in accent pillows.  

Not only that, cloth napkins are typically about 20 inches square which is just the perfect size for an accent pillow...it's like they are just begging to become pillows, right?

Cloth napkins are also very affordable generally.  You can easily make an accent pillow for under $10 each...which is significantly cheaper than the pillows I've seen around for no less than $20-$25 each.

I stopped by World Market {one of my favorite stores} a week or two ago and stopped by their cloth napkins section...because I felt like it!

I was pleasantly surprised.

I loved this set of 4 napkins for $15.95.  The colors make excited for fall for some reason.

I thought these little birdie napkins were so cute.  I immediately wished I had a nursery to decorate because these would look great there.

I loved the bright, floral print of these napkins.  They just make me happy.

These ikat napkins are super cool...and again makin' me excited for fall with all the fall-ish colors.

These napkins are the exact colors of my family room.  I wish I had come across them before I spent a small fortune on pre-made pillows.

I love the colors.  I love the whippoorwill.  This print just makes me smile.

I love these teal napkins {they also come in red}.  I love the scalloped pattern and the color combination.  I purchased a set of these for accent pillows in my master bedroom.  I love that they have a slightly more masculine feel, which I'm sure studs will appreciate as well.

So, my tip of the day...

If you are in the market for accent pillows but not having a lot of luck, try checking out the kitchen linen section of your favorite store.  Not only will you end up with chic, one of kind pillows, you will also save a bum load of money.




  
















1 comment:

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.