Monday, October 14, 2013

Plaid "painted" accent wall

I'm a little caught up in the plaid fad, so over the weekend I decided to try a little experiment and painted an accent wall in my toilet room.




I opted for an asymmetrical pattern which I think is a little more interesting than a symmetrical pattern to look at.
It's sort of the whole "decorating in odds" idea.  Even though it's stripes on a wall, the rule still works here.
I dunno.  What do you think?  I have to say, I kinda dig it.  And because the wall is so small, it won't be a big deal to paint over the plaid if I tire of it.

I was a little worried about taking the risk...having never painted a plaid wall before, but sometimes it pays off to throw caution to the wind and just jump right in.  I






1 comment:

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.