Friday, September 13, 2013

Fab Find Friday...That bowl does more than serve!

Some of you may have noticed the "faceted" fad.  It's all over the place...

faceted bracelet

faceted earrings

faceted push pins

faceted blocks

faceted planters

faceted end table

faceted wall pockets

faceted light

Well, a little while ago I was meandering around Target.  Do any of you do that when you go to Target?  Sometimes I make a special trip to Target for no other reason than to just meander?
I always seem to come across something I never knew I needed, like this...

faceted serving bowl
{Room Essentials, geometric serving bowl...$9.99.}

I don't know about you, but I saw all sorts of potential and possibilities when I laid eyes on it...none of which included serving food...

but, you'll have to wait until Monday to see what I decided to do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.