Friday, September 13, 2013

Fab Find Friday...That bowl does more than serve!

Some of you may have noticed the "faceted" fad.  It's all over the place...

faceted bracelet

faceted earrings
 {source}

faceted push pins

faceted blocks

faceted planters


faceted end table

faceted wall pockets

faceted light
 {source}


Well, a little while ago I was meandering around Target.  Do any of you do that when you go to Target?  Sometimes I make a special trip to Target for no other reason than to just meander?
I always seem to come across something I never knew I needed, like this...

faceted serving bowl
{Room Essentials, geometric serving bowl...$9.99.}

I don't know about you, but I saw all sorts of potential and possibilities when I laid eyes on it...none of which included serving food...

but, you'll have to wait until Monday to see what I decided to do with it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.