Sunday, October 10, 2010

And the winner is...

Heather Feather over at Feather's Flights. Congratulations on your new triplets...

Funny Bones


Mummy Boy

You can email me at with all of your info and I'll get these "precious's" off ASAP so you can admire them a bit before Halloween ends. Oh, and Happy Birthday too.
I also want to say thank you, sincerely, to all of you who entered. I wish I had something to give everyone. But not to worry. Christmas will be here before you know it and I might just be in a giving mood...if you know what I mean.


  1. I can't believe I won, but I'm so excited! My birthday is on Wednesday so it really is like a birthday gift. Thanks so much! I just sent you the email.

  2. What a super lucky gal...those lil guys are so cute...Oooh I also want you to know that I given you and award!

    Have a Great Day!

  3. how cute is your blog! my mom just told me about your shop! I work a few doors down at the law office! I'll come say hi soon!!!


I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.