Monday, August 30, 2010

Where I Blog

Centsational Girl is having a fun linky party titled...Where do you blog?
To answer that question honestly I would have to say on the couch, on my bed, at the kids' desk, at the island in the kitchen at the kitchen table...pretty much anywhere.
However, I recently posted about my new, quaint, little writing nook.

I have blogged there only a few times, but it is now my newly designated writing area. It cost me all of $26.50 to design. Everything you see is from the thrift store...except for the bundle-o-books (which I made from old books I had scattered around the house), the twigs (which I gathered from the back yard), the bird (my only splurge at a retail store for $5.95) and the knock off vintage feed bag throw pillow (which I made for $2.50. You can click here for the tutorial).

5 comments:

  1. Dang, you've got a black belt in thrifting. Congrats...it's a beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your little nook, especially the ETC wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading so much how we all move around, I love it ! Your writing nook is so sweet ! How lovely to have a place to call your very own, and I hear ya on the thrift store finds, score!
    Thanks so much for linking up to the party!
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.