Monday, August 30, 2010

Look What I Found!

Okay peeps. So flippin' excited I'm bouncing in my seat as I post. Hit the D.I. Saturday. Wasn't even planning on going, but felt "inspired" to stop...so I did. And look at this piece of awesomeness I found.


I know, hot right?

I have been looking for an eight seater table for some chairs I redid a while back. Here's what they look like in case you forgot. I'm so in love with these chairs.



They came with a table, but it was only a six seater, and frankly I just never had feelings for the table like I did the chairs (Listen table, it's not you. It's me. I'm sure there's someone out there for you. Someone who deserves you.)
So back to the D.I. it goes, to make room for something that's a little better fit.
I really love the chairs from this new table, but I already have some chairs in my life. However, I think I know someone who might want to meet them.
Chairs...

Meet Pedestal...pedestal table (She's been sitting in my garage, waiting for someone for months).

I think we have a match.

I can't wait to see how all of my pairings look after a little paint and some sprucing up. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.