Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coffee, er, hot chocolate anyone?

So, in true ADD fashion I've had several projects goin at once. Along with my awesome table and chairs, I've also been in the process of completing my new "hot chocolate table" for my living room. This little gem cost me $5 and I spent about $20 on paint and primer. The knobbies I already had, so this awesome piece of functionality cost me a mere $25.
She started out a glum shade of brown, so I spruced her up with a bighter of hue of paint, called pebble, and then applied a little glaze to bring out her assets. I don't know about you, but I think she looks fabulous.



The best is all of the storage she provides. Who couldn't use a little extra storage space. I know I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.