Friday, October 18, 2013

Fab Find Friday...it's the little things! $10 master bath vignette.

I am super excited about my finds today even though they collectively cost me under $10.  Sometimes items don't need to be big or expensive to be great. 

Take for instance this little piece of wood I picked up for 50 cents.
 I love using things in an unexpected way.  This little piece of wood is the perfect "holder" for some bar soaps I have lying by the bathtub.  I wish you could smell them.  They are peppermint scented and their minty freshness permeates the entire bathroom.

My next fab find was this quaint, little, brass candle holder...or at least I assume that's what it is.
It is perfect for containing some delicious smelling bath salts I recently picked up.

And finally a cute, little ceramic bowl...or the golf ball bowl as my kids refer to it.
It is the perfect addition to the "bath side" for holding jewelry, a cell phone and whatever else you wouldn't want getting wet in the tub, but like to keep nearby.





I am loving this little vignette.  It's the perfect trifecta of low cost, beauty, and functionality.  As I said before, you don't have to spend a lot of money or buy something large and significant for it to be meaningful and make an impact.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.