Wednesday, April 3, 2013

blast from the past...numbered pillows

I have to give a shout out to Beckie over at knockoffdecor.com for featuring another one of my projects...my numbered pillows.

This was one of my earlier posts and was super, duper easy and cheap...at $6 a pillow.  The trick...pre-made pillow covers from Ikea.  They are my favorite cheat.  They make making pillows so {or in this case..."no sew"} easy and quick.  

If typography numbers aren't your cup of tea, you can use these inexpensive covers for stenciling whatever tickles your fancy...a sentimental  phrase, the bust of an {insert woodland creature here},  a festive holiday image or saying...or David Beckham's face...uh huh, that's what I'm talking about.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.