Saturday, April 28, 2012

My "get er done" projects playlist

I don't know about you guys, but I love to have music blaring...in the car while I'm carting kids to and fro, at home when I'm cleaning and especially when I'm working on a project.  When I was younger I used to blare it while I studied.  I don't know, it has just always worked for me. 

Anywho, I love almost every genre of music...everything from Vivaldi to Justin Bieber. 

My latest project{s}-laundry room redo and my painted floors- were quite time intensive so I knew I needed to have some good working music on the ready.

Usually I like to mix it up, but I ended up listening to one band the entire time.  They totally motivated me and kept my "ADD" mind occupied, so I thought I'd share them with you. They are my new obsession...
YOUNG THE GIANT.
I included a little ear candy for your listening pleasure. 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I love their entire album {it's the perfect soundtrack for a long road trip too, methinks} but I only included a few of their songs.  MY BODY is my very most fave.  I like to think that it is all about cupcakes {or bacon}...totally relatable.

If any of you are having a hard time getting up the motivation to work on some of your looming projects, I highly recommend cranking up the tunes and bustin' a move, whilst bustin' out your project.  I suppose you can borrow these guys if you don't have a band of your own. :)

P.S. sorry if any of you came across the techno remix version of cough syrup.  I've since resolved the problem.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.