Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday {non shop} spotlight

I know that on Saturday's I am supposed to feature something from the shop, but I figured that since we are kinda inbetween projects right now I would just feature another one of my awesome finds. Hope you don't mind.

One of my besties called me from an estate sale where I found this little beauty.


Listen, I realize some of you may have just puked a little in your mouth, but I really like it. At this point in time, I don't plan on recovering it. I want to try and work around the awesome velvety fabric. I know if you were here to stroke the velvety awesomeness you'd be sold too.

I think the headboard would be perfect for girls' room. Problem is, I just redid their bedroom a little over a year ago, and I know that the hubs would have a coronary if I redid it again. But, my mind is spinning with ideas and I might not have the strength to withstand my decorating urges. I may have to call a couple of gal pals over and gettin' er done while hubs is out of town on business next week. We'll see.


Til then, here are a few inspiration pics of fun/funky headboards I came across today.




Photo courtesy of design sponge.




Photo courtesy of house beautiful



Picture courtesy of house beautiful

I know you must be really jealous of my precious. Why don't you run along and find yourself your own piece of funkaliciousness. You know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. I know I want to!!! I love your new find...I got swirling ideas myself and it doesn't even belomg to me! lol. Bet you're going to find someway to make it look totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.