Saturday, May 7, 2011

Knock Off Decor Feature

Howdy Peeps!
My Anthropologie secret silhouette lamp shade




is going to be featured over at Knock Off Decor tonight. Happy Early Mother's Day to me!


And a Happy {Almost} Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there in bloggyland too.


I just wanted to send a little bloggy love over to Beckie at Knock Off Decor. I love, love, luh-huv her site. Anything solely devoted to knocking off uber expensive home decor is totally my cup of tea. So, If you love a good knock off as much as I do and are always on the look out for a fun knock off project you should head over and check it out. I assure you, your to-do will be significantly larger afterwards.
Oh, and check back later for my Saturday shop Spotlight. It's a totally awesome project you won't wanna miss.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.