Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hallelujah!!!

I know that this has nothing to do with thrifting or diy projects, but I was seriously moved and wanted to share.
Have any of you heard of a flash mob?
For those of you who may not know what one is, a flash mob is a group of strangers who organize themselves, using electronic media such as cell phones or the Internet, to gather together in a public place, behave in a predetermined manner for a predetermined amount of time, and then quickly disperse.
I am totally obssesed with flash mobs and have made it my life mission to participate in one.
By the way, did anyone catch Modern Family a few weeks back? "You cheated on me with choreography...that's the worst kind." Bah hahahaha.
Anywho, I came across this video of a flash mob...and it is awesome. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, which may be why I was so impressed but, well you just gotta watch for yourself.
If this doesn't get you into the holiday spirit I don't know what will. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. That was freaking awesome! I saw a clip of one in an airport and it was awesome too. It's ridiculous but it makes me cry every time. I don't know why. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive!!! I would love to participate in one ...if only I could really sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this w/us... truly amazing. I like you hope to actually get to be involved in one.

    I may not be able to sing, but I could make a quiet joyful noise to the Lord.....

    I have sent this to so many friends and they have all been amazed.

    Thanks
    Effie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!!!! That was amazing! I've never heard of a flash mob. How awesome to be a part of that..kinda chokes ya up!!! Loved it and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! You'll probably like this one too: www.garagetv.be/video-galerij/ggdd727/centraal_station_antwerpen_gaat_uit_zijn_dak_.aspx
    Sorry about the weird url, it used to be on youtube too but they deleted it because of the music used in the video. It's set in a train station here in Belgium, it was part of an advertising campaign for a tv show about the sound of music. I stumbled upon your site because of your theapot lamp by the way, very well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.