Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh Em Gosh!!!

Oh Em Gosh!!! Guess what I just picked up at the thrift store?
These little beauties.

I have been watching and waiting for some of these babies to show up. And my prayers have finally paid off (Okay, I wasn't really praying for them, but really, really hoping).
Somewhere, somehow I got the silly little idea in my head that I wanted to make a folding partition...you know, to hide any unsightly kiddie toys lurking in the family room. Or, perhaps to conceal a large, bland corner in the front room.
Anywho, I found these guys for $20. I think I am only going to use three panels for the partition and then cut down the fourth so that I can make this:

I'll post pics as soon as I get her done. But here's a little peak at what I'm trying to do. Use your imagination...think rustic and old, chippy and peeeling turquoise blue paint with a little black peeking through. Oh, and a cool vintage sheet music wreath like the one I saw on Miss Mustard Seeds Blog. I can't wait for the reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.