Tuesday, July 27, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here are a few things I've come across in recent days that I cannot stop thinking about. You know what that means...time to start hitting up friends for temporary storage...that way when I bring the loot home I can honestly say "heaven's no these things aren't new, I've had them for awhile". Dishonest, slightly. Innovative, absolutely.

1. Owl lamps. I go to sleep every night wishing I could roll over and have those big round eyes staring at me. *sigh*


2. These cool blue orby things I found on Pier1.com. I LU-HUV them so, so much. And again cannot stop thinking about them, or the way they would be so happy in my front room. I would so admire them daily.


3- Massive flatware (they are almost four feet tall) I also found at Pier1. I drive by these shimmering beauts every time I get on the freeway. I cannot stop thinking how freaktastic they'd look in my kitchen. Plus, the ad for them made me chuckle..."great for the kitchen or dining room. Or a really big table"...he he he.



4- flor.com. I hate nothing more than to go to the store looking for an area rug in a certain color or pattern only to find nothing. Well, peeps, look no further. Flor.com has carries carpet tiles of various colors, patterns and price points. I am saving up my dollas so I can design my own one of a kind rug.
These are two of my favorites...zebra print and seafoam blue. I love that you can design the rug however you want, as simple or crazy as you want, as big or as small as you want. Fabulous. You should definatly hop on over to their website and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.