Wednesday, July 21, 2010

David Bromstad Where Are You?

So, here is my new dresser. I lu-huv her. However, I am noticing that she is a little more flawed that I had first noticed. I am anxious to bring her indoors and give her a cozy place to take up residence. But before I can do that, I have to paint the ole girl. So, now I'm faced with the conundrum of picking a paint color. I think I must overanalyze things, cause it really shouldn't be that hard to do, and yet I feel like I'm the guy from Lost who holds the well being of the world in his hands...I can't handle the pressure.
I thought maybe you guys could help. It's always easier to make a decision when you aren't the one having to live with the results. Am I right?
So, to you I ask, what color should I paint this beautific piece of furniture? I am bouncing between a rusty red, white or maybe a pale or turquoisy blue...or maybe black.
So, if you don't mind taking a minute, maybe you could help me narrow down the choices.



Also, here's a little peek at where she will be staying. Just thought it might help to see the color scheme etc.

I think that red would accent the green nicely, but white would be really nice and crisp, blue is fun and whimsical, plus it looks fab with green and black is always a good fall back when you don't know what to do.


See that blue table, he's going buh bye. That's where the old girl will go as soon as she gets her extreme makeover.

1 comment:

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.