Thursday, August 1, 2013

Update...and a plan.

Life has been crazy the last couple of weeks.  Studly has been out of town fifteen of the last eighteen days and I have pretty much just been treading water while he's been away.  I literally accomplished nothing while he was gone...unless watching a handful of rom-coms from the eighties and nineties and putting on five pounds from stress eating counts.

Thankfully, Studs is finally home and life is starting to resume as normal.  The bathroom is still not quite done.  The plumber is here as I type "hopefully" installing the toilet.  We've come across a few "bumps" in the road during the course of the renovation, one of which has been the toilet.  I'm not usually one to get all attached to crud buckets but Studly and I came across the most beautiful toilet...beautiful for me because it is completely smooth on the sides which means super easy cleaning, and beautiful for Studs because it is comfort height with an elongated bowl.  I won't go into detail, but the issue centers on the fact that the toilet mounts to the floor rather than the phalange and that can be dangerous when there is radiant heat to contend with.  Fingers crossed we have a fully functioning toilet and not Old Faithful waiting for us when it's all said and done.

Isn't she lovely...and curvalicious?
{Kohler-Persuade-Curv}

Anyway, while Studs was away, I had a lot of time to think...like a whole lot.  My internal dialogues were the only adult conversation I got during the day.  One topic of conversation was this here blog.  We discussed improvements and changes that could be made. And we came to the conclusion that it might not be a bad idea to add a little structure to the mix.  So, don't be surprised if you see some changes in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I will look forward to revealing the master bathroom, hopefully sometime next week.  It's looking awesome and can hardly wait to put it use...yada yada yada!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.