Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Home Again, Home Again.

I'mmmm baaaaaack.

SoCal=great. Coming home to a house that looks like a tornado blew through it, due to a broken dishwasher and a broken clothes washer=not so great.

But whatever. I'm still riding the high from my childess getaway to care that much right now.

I've been to SoCal several times, but never ventured up to Santa Monica before. We spent a lot of time there {since that is where my cute niece will be moving to in a few weeks, to dance with the Los Angeles ballet...where did all this talent come from and why didn't I get any of it?}.
Photo: At the beach in Santa Monica...no kiddies!

Highlights of my trip:
  • eating one of the best bowls of french onion soup that I've ever tasted.
  • witnessing my older sister "wet herself" from laughing so hard.
  • Accidentally flashing everyone at the beach after my heinous attempt at boogie boarding {sorry everyone...I don't think you're ready for this jelly}.
  • removing so much dirt from my nooks and crannies I could fill a child's sand box.
  • navigating the spaghetti bowl and not ending up in Tijuana.
I declare myself officially recouped from the weekend's shenanigans and am ready to bang out some more projects before it's "back to the {school} grind".



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.