Saturday, January 8, 2011

Get Your M-Stew On

All righty peeps. I don't how many of you are familiar with the CWTS (Crafting With The Stars) contest over at SewDangCuteCrafts. Season {1} ended just before the Christmas holiday and auditions are being held for season {2} NOW. The projects featured last season were {off the chain} and the contestants were {crazy} creative...sorry, I watched Step Up 3 last night and now I'm talking like I'm cool.
The movie must have affected more than just my {vocabulary} cause
I got a little caught up in all the excitement and somehow {accidentally} on {purpose} entered the contest...I submitted my {chunkalicious} thrift store mirror...woopsies!!!
Now, I know that a lot of you are super {talented}/crazy {creative} divas and I thought some of you might want to check it out. If so, click on the icon in my sidebar and get ready to get your {competitive} craft on. You feelin' me? Uh-hum...sorry.

1 comment:

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.