Friday, September 3, 2010

Halloween Spell Books

Did any of you see the awesome post at Be Different...Act Normal about Halloween Spell Books?
I thought they were fabulous. Granted, I think anything Halloween is fabulous...but I thought these books were so fun, festive and creative.
So, I had to make myself some.
They didn't cost me anything to make. I had some old books just hanging out collecting dust, and some mod podge and a brown paper bag. That's pretty much it.
What do you think?

Would you think less of me if I lied and told the kiddies they were real. And that if they get out of line I'm gonna turn them all into cockroaches? Oh, good. You must have kids too.
Guess I'll go put my spell books somewhere very prominent where the kids can see 'em. You know just as a reminder. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Erika! These are so cool! A million times better than the ones on Be Different! You are pretty much a creative genius. Now please come to St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us over at Sassy Sites for Feature YOU Friday! Be sure to check back often for features and giveaways! Have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!
    www.sassysites.blogspot.com
    "MY blog is all about YOU!"

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.